- Winners will be given the first ever MVA innovation award for each category
- A special prize for best proposal in the field of Moon Village architecture and construction is to be given by RST ARCHES
- Two special prizes prizes are to be given by Spacebit. The first is for the best application of blockchain technology and the second for the best critical service
- Benefit to use SpaceChainOS and open source satellite constellation. Assistance in Fundraising
- Opportunity to pitch to real investors is being worked on
- Pitch mentoring
- Winners announced at 2nd Moon Village Association Annual Workshop in Los Angeles (November 04-05, 2018), during (Gala) dinner on the 4th of November
RST ARCHES – The disruptive network on architectures in extreme environments
As a part of the "Newspace 2060 International Moon Pitch Competition" organised with the Moon Village Association, the RST ARCHES will award a prize of €1,500 for proposals about the construction of a "Moon Village". The criteria selected are: architectural and technical qualities, scientific or educational qualities, reproducibility and application qualities on Earth.
The prize "ARCHES" is awarded without condition of age, sex, religion, origin, to a nominatively named author or to a team.
If you want to join as a Judge, Partner, Sponsor, Mentor or volunteer, just send us an email
SPACEBIT — space blockchain pioneers, driven to democratise access to space by tokenizing commercial space missions around the Earth, the Moon and beyond. As part of the Newspace 2060 International Moon Pitch Competition 2018, Spacebit shall award a prize for the best application of blockchain technology and another prize for the best critical service.
Both prizes are full HD Lenovo laptops with SSD.
The criteria for success will be: clear definition of the problem and solution, strong feasibility and technical case, and valid business modelling with strategy.
SPACECHAIN — decentralized space agency that combines space and blockchain technologies to build the world's first open-source blockchain-based satellite network, allowing users to develop and run decentralized applications in space.